DIY (Do It Yourself) Liposomal Vitamin C on YouTube.com

I have had so many great conversations with people regarding my video on Making Liposomal Vitamin C, its really rewarding to be able to spread the news regarding this phenomenal technique.

The author of this DIY "recipe" is Brooks Bradley, who with his very competent  team of research associates, run their own private, "under the radar" study group.

Whatever possessed me to make a video to show people how to make it is still puzzling to me, but after a year of "being out there" and over 7000 hits later, I am happy I did it.    Link to video http://goo.gl/dL0xx

If you've done any research at all on Vitamin C and been convinced to supplement your diet with it, DIY liposomal is only a bonus.  Its a way to take massive amounts of Vitamin C easily and often that is what is needed in times of a health crisis.  In other times its an easy way to keep up a fairly high dose of C without any problems.

More later,   aloha    mi

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 5/16/2011 10:33 AM Capt Stoney wrote:
    Thank you for the info it is a ray of light in what seemed to be a dark tunnel.
  • 7/3/2011 10:58 AM Carolyn Gilbert wrote:
    I am looking forward in making the V C

I am diabetic, 14 yr now, type 2, Suffer bad chest infections, will keep in contact, how is all goes, after watch the Kiwi man on the News, how he was cured, that convinced me
  • 7/22/2011 3:56 PM Carolyn wrote:
    I have been taking the lipo Vitamin C for 3 weeks, my back pain has gone, I do not have any hip problems, has cleaned up my chest 100%
    How can I sort out my Sinis ?
  • 10/7/2011 4:47 PM Rachel Cole wrote:
    I just previewed your video on how to make Liposomal Vit C and have a question for you. My doc has recommended that I consider IV Vit C or the Liposomal C to help with the health problems I am confronting. He mentioned that I could use Sodium Ascorbate to make the Liposmaol. I've read that to take therapeutic doses it is good to add bicarbonate soda to the mixture to ensure proper PH. My question is whether I need the bicarbonate soda if I use Sodium Ascorbate, or if it is already at the proper PH? Your input would be much appreciated! I have the ultrasonic cleaner on order and am looking forward to making my first batch! Thanks much, Rachel
  • 10/25/2011 3:10 PM Tom Thornburg wrote:
    Hello:

I am an hebalist and have done wonderous things with Liposomal Vitamin C... They collapsed my rt. heart artery while opening it up in May. 6 weeks on Liposomal C and "other" heart herbs my heart according to my chemical stress test...had built a new artery from the left side to the occuded right side. All the symptoms were suddenly gone, and I had more energy that I did at 30, I'm 63.

What I need to know is how do we make the taste better ? Its a major complaint and I know we cannot use sugar as it competes with the C for the receptor sites.

Can we use "Stevita" sugar substitute ? Do you have any suggestions ?
  • 12/21/2011 9:17 PM Noah Berkowitz wrote:
    Thanks for post!
  • 1/8/2012 4:44 AM sandy wrote:
    What form of vitamin c powder is used?
  • 1/22/2012 3:34 PM JoAnn wrote:
    Thank you for the video. Where can I purchase Sunflower lecithin powder? I have searched web and have not found where I can buy small amount. Thank you. Jo Ann
  • 6/8/2012 3:59 PM manda wrote:
    Hi,

Thanks you so much for the video on how to make the Vit C. Is there anything else I can use to make it other than that jewelry cleaning machine?

Peace
    Manda
  • 7/9/2012 10:28 PM Pomme wrote:
    Hello Mr Ihara,
    I've watched with great interest your videos about liposomal vitamin C on YouTube. In one of them you say in introduction that human can not produice his own vitamine C (endogenous production). And you say that some people may have the hability to do so. I'd like to have more information about human endogenous production of ascorbic acid. I was always told that it is geniticaly impossible. So I'm very interested in having informations about this point.
    Thank You very much.
    Pomme.
  • 8/2/2012 9:43 PM angelika wrote:
    Thank you for the explanation.
    Would you know if I can use a whole food extract of Vitamin C like camu camu or Acerola berry powdered Vit. C and will it still be effective?
    I'm so excited to get started.
  • 11/22/2012 12:08 AM online business degrees wrote:
    Are you sure that excessive intake of vitamin C would not cause any health problems. If yes then I will also try out this supplements inorder to gain benefit from it.
    1. 11/22/2012 9:35 AM Heal Yourself DIY Ideas wrote:
      Nowhere did I say "excessive intake of vitamin C would not cause any health problems."  This video is designed to offer an incredible tool in one's personal health chest, and does in the notes warn about problems with Vitamin C.

Again, not designed to diagnose, treat, etc. but to offer an alternative idea to individuals to get Vit C into their system.

• 12/7/2012 3:00 AM liposomal Vitamin C wrote:
    Liposomal Vitamin C are absorbed in a very unique manner and i's absorption is very different because it directly enters the cell.